Nexen Metals is currently seeking some Outside Sales Representatives to join our sales team. S/he will be responsible for maintaining and growing business with assigned, established customers, and for securing and growing business from new or not recently sold assigned customers. Successful candidate will also be responsible for coordinating all of the sales and customer service activities within the assigned accounts. This position involves a high volume of face-to-face customer contact and reports to the Outside Sales Manager.
Other roles and responsibilities include:
• Quickly builds strong relationships with contacts at all levels across a variety of functions within customer organizations but especially with purchasing decision makers. Develops customer personnel trust and confidence in Nexen and its representatives.
• Keeps customers informed about industry and economic trends and ability to assist customers in adapting to change.
• Meet established Sales Plans.
• Works with service center and regional sales/product management to develop quotations and contract proposals that are responsive to customer needs and result in profitable sales for Nexen.
• Understands and keeps up-to-date on the competitive environment and provides market intelligence to sales management to help shape service center sales strategies, price levels and working capital decisions.
• Increases revenue from assigned customers by increasing product lines or items sold.
• Involves regional management, Global Accounts, or other corporate management, and Nexen supplier representatives in establishing and maintaining relationships at all levels of customer organization.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years of sales experience in metals service center industry, metal distribution or similar industry preferred. Aluminum products(sheet & plate) a plus
• MS Office skills a must
• Demonstrated negotiation skills
• Excellent time management skills
To apply please email: Info@NexenMetals.com
With subject title: Outside Sales Representative – All States